About this Blog

This blog is a spot where i can prove that some recipes from the internet might seem intimidating at first glance but really they aren't.
I'm here to let you see that when baking food from the internet it will never look like the featured photos so don't panic when it looks a "bit" different... be confident and have faith and mostly .... have fun!

Ema

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

Those are fantastic yet addictive and so Delicious!!!
they are so easy to make and wont take much time i started making them around 1:00pm and finished at 4:30pm :)




Recipe:

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could stop at just one of these. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your rolls up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweets-for-saturday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you will be there :)

    ReplyDelete

Bite here